Strada 7 Racing Universal Motorcycle Cruise Control Throttle Lock System
The Strada 7 Cruise Control is a simple and effective way to override the return spring of a motorcycle's throttle.
With it's low investment price point, combined with features and benefits which is put it way ahead of any other similar device, you will be amazed by its functionality, ease of use and fitment. It works by temporarily locking or overriding the throttle return spring on a motorcycle and can greatly benefit a rider who is heading off on a ride that has long straight roads en route.
Like any cruise control, throttle lock, or throttle assist, it is designed to ease tension on the riders wrist, and not to enable single or no handed operation of a motorcycle.
The Strada 7 Racing Universal Motorcycle Cruise Control / Throttle Lock is designed to fit any motorbike or scooter but there will be exceptions with Any " Universal" product.
The Strada 7 Racing Cruise Control requires a minimum of 8.5cm of clearance from the grip to any objects that may interfere with its operation including hand guards and low mirrors in front of the grip. Many times these interfering objects can be adjusted, but not always. Please measure if there is a risk of interference.
- CNC Machined 6061 Billet Aluminium - Not Plastic
- Stainless Steel Fittings
- Universal Fitment
- Fits 22 - 28mm Handle Bars
- Operated by index finger or thumb
- Thumb screw allows easy on the move tension adjustment of device
- Only 6mm wide
- Installs in seconds without tools
- Throttle can be manually closed in emergencies
- Can be removed and installed on another motorbike within 30 secs without tools.
- Works with or without factory or aftermarket hand-guards
- Works with or without heated grips
- Less grip space than many other cruise controls or similar throttle lock devices
- Will not mark anodized / Paint finish of brake levers
WE ARE NOT LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURIES THAT MAY OCCUR AS A RESULT OF INCORRECT INSTALLATION OF THE DEVICE OR IRRESPONSIBLE USE OF THE DEVICE. USE THE DEVICE AT YOUR OWN RISK AND AS SUGGESTED ABOVE, PLEASE ENSURE THE ENGAGE AND DISENGAGE WORKS PROPERLY BEFORE USING IT ON THE ROAD. IN ADDITION, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU PRACTICE ON A QUIET STRAIGHT ROAD AT LOW SPEED BEFORE USING THE DEVICE.