Strada 7 Racing Universal Motorcycle Tank Pad Protector
Protect your fuel tank or cover up cosmetic damage with the all new high quality, super sticky Strada 7 Racing Carbon fiber pattern tank pad protector sticker.
High quality finish we come to expect from all Strada 7 Racing products, super sticky adhesive unlike other cheaper alternative options on the market which start to peel after short period of time.
- Helps prevent scratching, nicks, paint damage
- 3-D gel, resin coated high quality tank protector.
- Enhance the look of your bike instantly!
- Easy, fast installation.
Dimensions: 220mm tall x 153mm wide. (Detailed dimensions shown in image above)
Fitment: Universal (please see measurements above and see if it's suitable for your bike's tank before ordering)
1 x Adhesive Tank Pad
2 x Alcohol Wipe (for cleaning tank surface)
1 x Set of Instructions
- Read the directions before applying tank protector to your motorcycle.
- Temperature of tank should be at least 22C for best results.
- Park motorcycle on flat, stable surface.
- Turn off motorcycle and allow engine and exhaust to cool off.
- Surface needs to be very clean for tank pad to stick properly. Use the included alcohol pad and clean the tank surface well.
- Allow to completely dry.
- remove adhesive backing from the tank pad. Avoid touching adhesive while doing this.
- Position the tank pad so that one corner edge touches the tank. Gently apply the remaining pad working from one edge to the opposite edge.
- Press down firmly on the tank pad starting in the centre and working your way to the edges to avoid air bubbles.
*note, this is not real carbon fiber, it's a carbon fiber 3D print which looks very similar to real carbon fiber, with a clear rubber gel coating.