Strada 7 Racing Kawasaki Ninja 400 Rear Sets
- Strada 7 Racing rear set Foot Controls are made of top quality T6061 Aircraft grade aluminium with a hard anodized finish.
- All hardware is from 304 Stainless Steel for strength and anti-rusting properties.
- The shift pedal and brake pedal use bearings for silky smooth action, far superior to the bushing types.
- The rear sets feature adjustable foot peg placement, with selections to move them forward or back, or higher or lower.
- On the shift pedal, you can also adjust the throw and leverage by changing the shift rod mounting location.
- With an eccentric brake pedal stopper, the height of the rear brake can also be adjusted for perfect rider comfort.
- The rear brake pedal is spring loaded to return fast, and no chances of dragging the rear brake as with other brands.
- On the brake and shifter pedals, you can also adjust the position of the toe piece, for those with larger or smaller boots.
- Rubber shift and toe pieces give you added grip, and don't scratch up your shoes or boots.
- Mount included for use of original rear brake light switch if needed, so no messing with banjo bolt switches which often fail or leak, and no need to bleed your rear brakes!
Easy installation, rearsets come pre-assembled, so no guessing where bolts go.
Fitment: Kawasaki Ninja 400 2017-2021